As the end of term draws closer, things are getting busy for the Early years Phase. Please keep this list of dates to hand to keep track of all that is happening!
• Tues 10th and Weds 11th July 3.30-5pm – drop in meetings for parents (nursery and primary) no need to make an appointment. We will be giving out Nursery end of year summary reports and transition documents at these times.
• Fri 13th 9.30am-11am – new Reception children transition visit. Followed by Picnic and Play for children, staff and parents 11-12. Nibbles will be provided – bring extras if you want to!
• Fri 13th July 9.30-11am – Move up day (all children spend time in their new class)
• Fri 13th July 2.45pm – Ugly Bug Ball presentation by Sapphire and Indigo class to parents – please come to your child’s classroom via the outdoor learning area to enjoy sharing the learning your children have been doing this half term.
• Wednesday 18th July – EYFS activity day (during normal hours). All children from all our Nursery rooms and reception classes will be mixed up for the day to enjoy an exciting day of learning using our school grounds.
• Friday 20th July pm – Nursery Pirates and Princess end of year party. All nursery children invited, you should have all received an invitation by now. If not please see your child’s teacher.
• Monday 23rd July – am – Primary Sports Day. Reception children will be included in this, and all Reception and Primary parents should have received a programme of events. Nursery children will stroll up to the astro turf and watch for a while, and if not too hot, will have a little running race while they are there. Times for the morning are on the information booklet sent to you.
• Tuesday 24th July 11.30 am – Nursery leavers presentation. We will have a short ceremony, to which you are all invited, to say goodbye to our Nursery children who are moving up to school. VENUE IN SCHOOL TO BE CONFIRMED. If your child does not attend Nursery that day and is a leaver, you are more than welcome to bring him/her along. It will last approx. 15 minutes.
FINALLY -DON’T FORGET THAT THE CAMPUS CLOSES FOR THE SUMMER AT 12pm ON TUESDAY 24th JULY FOR ALL PHASES INCLUDING NURSERY
Hope to see you at lots of these events!