The Daily Registration Form: To be completed between 08:35-09:00 – https://tinyurl.com/CECPrimaryRegistration
The form should take less than one minute to complete and will need to be completed while logged into your child’s CEC Google Account. This is the same account they use to log in to Google Classroom (where all of the remote learning is being set). We realise this process needs to be repeated if you have multiple children, however we need to know that each child is managing their learning each day.
Access remote learning from Google Classroom: Mr Meehan from our Secondary Phase has put together a handy guide for parents around the basics of Google Classrooms, which may be useful if you have not used it before.
Guidance on how to use Google Slides to submit assignments can also be found here.
The Daily Registration Form: To be completed between 08:35-09:00 – https://tinyurl.com/CECSecondaryRegistration
The form will take moments to complete and should be accessed using the pupil’s Cranbrook account that they use to access remote learning. This form helps us to support engagement with home learning and ensure that any support needed is provided.
On a Monday, Wednesday & Friday we offer a live registration for each year group. This can be found on Google Classroom and will appear on the class list for that day. The codes for signing in can be found here.
Remote Learning Details – Pupil’s Perspective:
- Join the Google Classroom for each of your subjects
- All subject codes are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M5OazkLWtnsd2M_ouEWxUrPYBOSGRaHOXxI6L90_Nzs/edit?usp=sharing
- If possible, please log in to the correct subject Google Classroom at the same time you would on your normal timetable. Some subjects are offering live sessions which take place on Google Classroom.
- Here is a handy video guide from Mr Meehan to explain how Google Classrooms works for students.
- A further guide and FAQ on Google Classroom produced by Mr Pepperell is also available.
- Assessments – Complete online assessments from Google Classroom where added. Complete paper-based assessments when they arrive and bring these back to school on your return.
- Complete Knowledge Organiser homework – Complete each day as outlined in the Knowledge Organiser timetable.
- Complete Sparx Maths homework – Use any additional time to complete optional and targeted homework.
- Bedrock – Complete at least two Bedrock lessons per week.
- Tassomai Science – Complete at least four daily tasks per week. Use any additional time to complete additional tasks.
- Sparx Reader (Year 7 only) – Complete weekly Sparx Reader task. Use any additional time to complete additional reading.
If you have any issues with log-ins for any of the above please email email@example.com with the details of your child.