Report Abuse

If you have any concerns regarding safeguarding in school please use the link below to report them.

Safeguarding Concern

If you have concerns about a child’s safety and wellbeing, including a child in your family, you can report it to NSPCC online. One of their advisors will read it within 24 hours and decide what action needs to be taken.

Has someone done something online that has made you or a child or young person you know, feel worried or unsafe?

Make a report to one of CEOP’s experienced child protection advisors