Cranbrook Education Campus takes safeguarding very seriously and has an extensive range of strategies for keeping children safe. These strategies extend to all who work in or with the campus.
- The Senior Designated Officers for safeguarding are:
- Mr Stephen Farmer – Head of Campus
- Mrs Samantha McCarthy-Patmore – Head of Nursery and Primary
- Miss Louise Telford – Deputy Headteacher
- The Governor for safeguarding and special educational needs and disability (SEND) is: Mrs Sarah O’Shea
- The deputy for safeguarding is: Mrs Joanne Westney
You can email any safeguarding concerns you may have to email@example.com
The Senior Leadership Team and Chair of Governors have completed training in safer recruitment and implement rigorous recruitment processes for all posts connected to the college. Our Administration Manager, maintains a thorough and up to date single record of DBS checks.
We work with Operation Encompass the early reporting on to schools that a child or young person has been exposed to domestic abuse. http://www.operationencompass.org/
Use the links at the bottom of this page to find out more about how to report abuse, online safety, radicalisation, well being, child sexual exploitation and female genital mutilation and to find our list of safeguarding links and downloads.