Grow, thrive & achieve together #Crantastic
Opportunity: Learning: CommunityCranbrook Education Campus transforms lives through opportunity, education and personal development. Our pupils value their education, take ownership of it and show pride, self-worth and self-efficacy to ensure all future doors are open to them. Innovative teaching facilitates effective learning and leads pupils to achieve outstanding outcomes. A proud, motivated and committed team contribute to the academic success and development of aspiring, well rounded, lifelong learners. Pupils, staff and the school grow and thrive together as a school set at the heart of its community.
We promise to develop pupils who:
- Demonstrate the Campus Educational values of Pride, Independence, Responsibility, Curiosity, Determination and Integrity
- Demonstrate the Campus Community values of Resilience, Respect, Forgiveness, Teamwork, Honesty and Perseverance
We believe that every pupil should regularly enjoy a range of experiences and opportunities:
- Read widely to broaden their knowledge of literature and the world
- Contribute to the sustainability of the Campus and beyond.
- Increase their cultural capital
- Be politically engaged
- Present or perform to an audience
- Engage in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities
- Complete meaningful work experience with an employer
- Support a charity or voluntary organisation
- Develop an awareness of financial products and money issues
Pupil Premium nationally
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools to support their disadvantaged students and help close the attainment gap between them and their peers. You can find out more about the Government rationale behind the funding by visiting: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pupil-premium-effective-use-and-accountability#payments
The Pupil Premium provides funding for students:
- Who have been in receipt of FSM (Free School Meals) at any point in the last 6 years.
- Who have been continuously looked after for at least the last 6 months
- Who are from families where one or more parents are currently in the British armed forces of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Meet the eligibility for Early Years Pupil Premium, further details can be found by visiting:https://www.gov.uk/guidance/early-years-pupil-premium-guide-for-local-authorities
All schools are held accountable for what they spend the Pupil Premium money on. Performance tables will capture the achievement of disadvantaged students covered by the Pupil Premium funding.
Cranbrook Education Campus is committed to providing effective resources and vital support for Pupil Premium students to improve their outcomes and life chances.